/* Adzra */

Blog Free Music, Video, MP3

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rihanna, 'What's My Name?' Remix Feat. Drake -- New Song

Amazon

Rihanna recruits Drake for a remix of 'What's My Name?' also to be featured as a bonus cut on her upcoming studio release 'Loud,' set to hit stores Nov. 16.

Over strobing, ska-infused beats, Drake lends his verse early in the track, adding: "Say my name, say my name / Wear it out / It's getting hot / Crack a window, air it out."

Meanwhile, Rihanna confesses her interest, repeated in the catchy, percussion-laden chorus: "Hey boy, I really see if you can go downtown with a girl like me / Hey boy I really want to be with you, 'cause you're just my type."

"Drake is the hottest rapper out right now and we've always been trying to work together," Rihanna admits. "He's the only person I thought could really understand the melody of the song, and the minute he heard it he said, 'I know exactly what I'm going to do. I love it.' And he did it like three days later."

A music video featuring the red-haired singer Drizzy is expected to make it on screen this fall. To hear Rihanna and Drake collaborate on 'What's My Name?' head over to AOL Radio's Top Jams station.


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

View the Original article

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Adzra Ramadhani at 6:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home