/* Adzra */

Blog Free Music, Video, MP3

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Josh Turner, 'I Wouldn't Be a Man' -- New Song

Amazon

Josh Turner seeks his third consecutive No. 1 hit on the country chart with the release of his new single 'I Wouldn't Be a Man.'

The ballad finds Turner sensitively expressing his love for the lady of his dreams. "I wouldn't be a man if I didn't feel like this," Turner sings. "I wouldn't be a man if a woman like you was anything I could resist."

The classic love song, first recorded by Country Music Hall of Famer Don Williams in 1987, provides Turner with an opportunity to show off his distinctive baritone voice. He finishes the line, "The way your body moves me / I know there's no holding back," with a low note few other country artists could hit.

Turner hopes 'I Wouldn't Be a Man' follows in the footsteps of the first two singles from 'Haywire.' Both 'Why Don't We Just Dance' and 'All Over Me' topped the Hot Country Singles chart.

Catch Turner at one of his upcoming tour dates, and check out 'I Wouldn't Be a Man' on AOL Radio's New Country First station.



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

View the Original article

Labels: ,

posted by Adzra Ramadhani at 6:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home