/* Adzra */

Blog Free Music, Video, MP3

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kenny Chesney, 'Somewhere With You' -- New Song

Amazon

Kenny Chesney encapsulates the struggle of transitioning into a new relationship on 'Somewhere With You,' a new song from his September released and No. 1 selling album, 'Hemingway's Whiskey.'

Co-penned by J.T. Harding and Shane McAnally, the percussion-laden, electric guitar ballad has Chesney singing about being in limbo -- trying to rid the nostaglic moments from a previous love while moving into a new relationship:

"If you see me out on the town / And it looks like I'm burning it down / You won't ask and I won't say / But in my heart I'm always somewhere with you."

"This song killed me when I heard it," Chesney told Billboard. "You're not necessarily in another relationship, but you're with somebody else, just starting something with somebody else. Trying to balance both those worlds
This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

View the Original article

Labels: , ,

posted by Adzra Ramadhani at 10:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home