/* Adzra */

Blog Free Music, Video, MP3

Friday, October 22, 2010

Kanye West, 'Take One for the Team' -- New Song

kanyewest.com

On the new 'G.O.O.D. Friday' track 'Take One for the Team,' Kanye West shares his views on housekeeping -- while Pusha T, Keri Hilson and Cyhi the Prynce seem more concerned with the dating world's role of the wingman.

A distorted, vocal boombox beat gets matched up with a piercing keyboard riff (reminiscent of the 'Halloween' piano theme), as West launches right into his critique of his associates' house cleaning habits: "I hate plastic couches in other peoples cribs / I hate when other peoples crib's smell like s--- / I hate when I leave, I smell like the crib / What's the cause of the poor smell?"

Then he turns the microphone over to Pusha T and Cyhi, who take turns stepping up to take the blame for weapons and narcotics that weren't theirs, or accepting a date with the lesser of two single women, all in the name of loyalty: "Pocket full of green / Hand on my d--- in my thousand dollar jeans / Your girl a Queen, my girl a thing / You know what though / I'ma take this one for the team."

The release of 'Take One for the Team' brings us just over a month away from the Nov. 23 release date of Kanye's new album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.'

West kicked up a fuss over this past weekend on his Twitter account by announcing that the cover art for that album had been 'banned,' which may not fully be the case.

You can listen to 'Take One for the Team' and a lot of other great new Kanye West songs on AOL Radio's New Hip-Hop First station.


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

View the Original article

Labels: , , ,

posted by Adzra Ramadhani at 6:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home